II. Information We Collect
We collected some kind of information from the data you gave us. We only gather necessary and relevant information for the purposes you need in the future. Type of data collected :
• Email Address
• Full Name
• Date of Birth
• Identity Number
• Cell Phone Number
• Address, Country, Province, ZIP Code, City
• Data Usage
As you access services by or through mobile devices, this collected data can include but not limited to information such as the type of mobile devices you use, the unique id of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use, the unique device id, and other diagnostic data.
III. Use of Data
We use collected data to aim for :
• Provide and care for services
• Let you participate in our service’s interactive features
• Provide service and customer support
• Provide analysis or valuable information so that we can increase services so that we can monitor service usage
• Detect, prevent and solve technical problems
• Provide you information about our services, products, special offers, and promotions
IV. Data Disclosure Turned Over By The User
The official requirements of ASRI Living can reveal your personal data with good evidence that support such action is necessary to :
• Comply with legal obligations
• Protect and defend ASRI Living’s rights or properties
• Prevent or investigate possible errors in service
• Protect the personal safety of service or public users
• Protect against legal responsibility
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. To highlight, that there is no method of data transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
VI. Service Providers
We could hire a company or an individual third party to facilitate our services (“service providers”), to provide services on our behalf, to perform service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our services are used.
VII. Children’s Privacy
Our services are not directed to anyone under seventeen (17) (“children”). We do not deliberately collect or retain personal identified information from anyone under 17 years of age, unless as authorized by the law. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a child under 17 and you know that your children have given us personal data, please call us to stop the child’s account and ask to delete the information. If we learned that we had collected personal data from children without verifying parents’ permission, we would take steps to erase that information from our server.
IX. Contact Us