ASRI Living is a loyalty app provided and powered by ASRI (a subsidiary of Agung Sedayu Group) Malls.
ASRI Living membership is a user with an official account number that is verified on our system and eligible to join any of ASRI Living programs.
Terms and Conditions:
A. ASRI Living Membership
1. Member of ASRI Living is a user who downloaded and successfully registered also verified in ASRI Living App.
2. ASRI Living membership opens to all Indonesian Citizens (WNI) and Foreign Citizens (WNA) with a minimum of 17 years old and closed to business / legal entity
3. Every consumer is required to download the ASRI Living app to register and verify identity in the application using an ID Card (KTP) for Indonesian Citizens or Temporary Stay Permit Cards (KITAS) for foreigners that are still valid
4. By joining the membership of ASRI Living, then consumers understand and agree to all applicable Terms and Conditions.
5. ASRI Living membership is non-transferable and exclusive to the party whose name appears on the application
6. ASRI Living has the right to change the structure, benefits, and other functionalities including the Terms and Conditions or terminate the ASRI Living privileges program at any time. ASRI Living will inform members of material changes. All members must be aware of all updates to the ASRI Living Terms and Conditions.
7. ASRI Living membership is limited to individuals and 1 (one) ASRI Living membership number per individual. Each consumer only has 1 (one) ASRI Living Membership Number and cannot be jointly owned. If it is proven that the consumer has more than (1) one ASRI Living Membership Number, then the customer must choose a membership number with points attached and point rewards on other ASRI Living membership numbers cannot be used or unused account will be blocked.
8. Every registered customer of ASRI Living Membership is prohibited from using the account outside of its intended purpose following the applicable Terms and Conditions, such as:
- Buy and sell ASRI Living membership
- Abusing receipt of purchase transactions
- Other forms of deviation
Any misuse of the ASRI Living membership becomes the personal responsibility of the holder of the ASRI Living membership.
9. ASRI Living has the right to cancel the membership if:
- Has more than 1 (one) ASRI Living membership under the same name.
- Provide false information.
10. If the system in the ASRI Living app is damaged and/or experiencing problems, each ASRI Living Membership must immediately report the matter to ASRI Living Counter / Concierge by showing the ASRI Living application and attaching a copy of the ID Card (KTP) for a citizen or a Temporary Permit Card (KITAS) for foreigners. Based on the report, ASRI Living has the right to block the account with a specific error.
B. Collection of ASRI Living Loyalty Points (Collecting Rewards)
- ASRI Living Loyalty Points (Collecting Rewards) are rewards earned by each ASRI Living Membership.
- ASRI Living membership earns ASRI Living Loyalty Points in the following manner:
– Shop at ASRI tenants and/or ASRI Living partners (can be seen on the ASRI Living app) and must be on the same day as the transaction date indicated on the transaction receipt.
– ASRI Living member is required to verify data with an ID Card (KTP) for Indonesian Citizens or Temporary Residence Permits (KITAS) if it has not been verified in the system.
– ASRI Living membership shows the ASRI Living Application and original transaction receipt to ASRI Living Counter / Concierge for the point collection process.
– The original receipt and sales draft of the Bank must be taken for scanning and kept for documentation by the management of Agung Sedayu Realestat Indonesia.
– And if payment uses a debit/credit card, each ASRI Living member is required to attach sales draft/proof of transaction from the EDC (Electronic Data Capture) machine for verification.
– If ASRI Living member does not meet the terms and conditions on all points B, ASRI Living has the right to reject the transaction.
- If the time printed on the shopping receipt is on the same day after 22.00 WIB, then the process of collecting rewards can be done no later than H + 1 with a deadline until the closing of the ASRI Living Counter / Concierge counter.
- The number of ASRI Living Points received follows the conditions and requirements both from ASRI Living and from ASRI Living tenants/partners. With the provisions of spending per category with ASRI Living Points calculation, as follows:
– Tenant Group Category Rp. 50,000 = 1 ASRI Living Points.
MOI, Dotonbori, FoodPark & Tenant Island markets.
– Tenant Group Category Rp. 100,000 = 1 ASRI Living Points.
Fashion & Accessories, Food & Beverage, Department Stores, Books, Stationery & Souvenirs, Children’s Wear, Toys & Games, Hair & Beauty (Spa), Leisure, Entertainment (Hobbies), Optical, Healthcare & Pharmacies, Other Appliances.
– Tenant Group Category Rp. 500,000 = 1 ASRI Living Points
Education, Supermarket, Electronics / Gadgets, Watches, Professional Personal Services (Skin Care, Teeth, etc), Furniture & Home Appliances.
– Tenant Category Category Rp. 5,000,000 = 1 ASRI Living Points.
Jewelry & Luxurious Watches, Brand, Tour & Travel.
- Provisions for transaction receipt/proof of expenditure:
– Maximum of 5 (five) transaction receipts for the category of Food & Beverages (F&B) tenants.
– Maximum of 5 (five) transaction receipts for the category of Non-Food & Beverages (Non-F&B) tenants.
– A maximum of 2 (two) transaction receipts for the Supermarket (Groceries) category is the maximum points earned by ASRI Living membership is 6 (six) points per day.
– A maximum of 2 (two) transaction receipts for the Jewelry & Luxurious Watches, Brand, Tour & Travel categories is the maximum points earned by ASRI Living membership is 20 (twenty) points per day.
– Every Payment and / or Purchase transaction using vouchers and or vouchers purchased at Tenant is not entitled to collect points.
– Value and Type of receipt/proof of expenditure:
1) The shopping receipt to be exchanged must be an official computerized shopping receipt or cash register, which is written the name of ASRI Mall, and/or the transaction code number is listed and issued by Tenant who is in the ASRI Malls.
2) Receipt/proof of expenditure received is the original receipt (not re-print / copy / pre-settlement / pre-form invoice / guest check / order check and / or etc).
3) Copy of receipt is only allowed for guaranteed products/services. The original receipt must be labelled “Collected” and then give it to the ASRI Living member.
4) Receipts that are not accepted are receipts whose conditions are unreadable, damaged, torn, worn out and / or improper (terms and conditions applied by Agung Sedayu Realestat Indonesia’s management).
5) Value of 1 (one) receipt above Rp 1,000,000 must be accompanied by a debit slip / credit slip / proof of transfer from the Bank.
6) Value of 1 (one) receipt below Rp 1,000,000, – condition of debit slip / credit slip / proof of transfer is optional.
7) The merging of receipts is not in accordance with the applicable categories (50K = 1, 100K = 1, 500K = 1, 5,000K = 1) to get membership loyalty points (single receipt per category point).
8) Permitted manual receipt:
- Manual receipt must be accompanied by a tenant stamp and the signature of the tenant cashier if the case is a cash transaction
- Acceptable manual receipts are manual receipts accompanied by a debit slip / credit slip / proof of transfer, if the receipt is not accompanied by a Tenant stamp, the cashier sign / debit / credit slip / transfer slip, then the receipt cannot be accepted.
- ASRI Living member does not get points on receipts from banking transactions, including but not limited to bill payments via ATM / Bank (telephone, electricity, cell phone, etc.), currency exchange, concert ticket purchases, ticket purchase for events/exhibitions, purchase telephone voucher, shopping voucher purchase, gift card/membership card/customer card/loyalty card issued by tenants/brands both permanent tenants and temporary stores, including topping up / topping up balance or point gift cards/membership cards/customer card/loyalty card, transactions at the exhibition (exhibition) and payment using insurance.
- Purchase receipts can only be exchanged by the relevant ASRI Living member, and may not be given to and/or exchanged by other customers.
- The number of ASRI Living points earned by ASRI Living members will be calculated by the ASRI Living computerized system based on applicable terms and conditions.
- ASRI Living Points earned and / or collected from each transaction will expire on December 31 every year.
- The maximum number of points collected per day is 100 (one hundred) points.
- If a suspicious receipt is found, the management of ASRI Living has the right to reject the receipt of the transaction, except the tenant’s PIC, can help to prove the receipt’s origin.
- The terms and conditions for collecting ASRI Living points may change at any time without prior notice to ASRI Living Members for any reason in accordance with the provisions of the ASRI management
- If it is proven that ASRI Living member(s) collect shopping receipts that do not belong to them to collect points, then ASRI Living management has the right to block their membership and must pay the total number of transactions collected under the provisions of ASRI Living Management.C. USE OF REWARDS (REDEEMING REWARDS)
1. Redemption can only be made by ASRI Living Members, by showing the ASRI Living app and ID card (KTP) for Indonesian Citizens or Temporary Residence Permit Cards (KITAS) for foreign citizens.2. Points can be exchanged for e-vouchers or products available on the ASRI Living app;
3.ASRI Living members can redeem points in accordance with the terms and conditions that applied in each ASRI Living Loyalty Program.
4. Prizes such as goods/vouchers/e-vouchers that have been redeemed cannot be unredeemed back to points, vouchers/e-vouchers, and / or other products, and cannot be cashed.
5. The number of points owned by consumers will be deducted automatically according to the value of the vouchers/e-vouchers/products that have been exchanged.
6. The validity period of ASRI Living points will expire at the designated time as written in the proof of receipt / redeem rewards receipt.
D. OTHER PROVISIONS
1. Provisions for participating in the shopping program at the ASRI Group Mall are as follows:
a. Shopping receipts owned by ASRI Living member can be exchanged to get benefits/rewards available and/or to participate in shopping programs in the ASRI Mall Group.
b. ASRI Living membership can only choose one of the benefits/rewards obtained, such as:
- Gifts in the form of goods/vouchers/e-vouchers
- Lottery / Draw2. ASRI Living member only gets 1 (one) benefit/rewards in 1 (one) transaction.
– This provision is closed to all tenants and / or employees in the ASRI Group tenants and their entire families.3. ASRI Living management will take unilateral steps to receipts collector, as follows:
– Deletion of all previously earned ASRI Living points
– Do a tenant blacklist if tenant staff is proven to be involved in loyalty programs either intentionally or unintentionally.
– Leaving shopping receipts to be unmanaged in tenant store so they are easily taken by the irresponsible member
– Use other ASRI Living member shopping receipts for personal or partner interests.
– Give the receipt to other ASRI Living Members whether for something in return or not.
4. Decisions made by ASRI Living management are absolute and cannot be contested.
5. All ASRI Living Membership data are confidential and are only used for program purposes.
6. All benefits and privileges of ASRI Living membership are only intended for the owner of the ASRI Living membership and cannot be transferred.
7. ASRI Living Management has the right to change the applicable terms and conditions relating to the program as stated in these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice to the ASRI Living Membership.
Jakarta, 14 July 2020
Management of ASRI Living